Monday, January 7, 2008

Thanks for all the ideas they were great!!

Just wanted to thank everyone for the ideas.. Looks like rotary cutters are always top on the list when it comes to getting things for a secret pal or friend. So that is what I am going to do for some of my gifting.. (of course I am going to be waiting for the sales at Joanns to be able to stock up on those)
Heres another question does brand rotary cutter matter to you? Do yo prefer olfa to fiskars? Why? I have both I'll be honest and I just use what ever is handy I like the handle on my fiskars but I think that olfa makes a handle similar now. I use olfa alot because everyonce in a while my dad will give me blades.. he says thats his contribution to my quilting.. he knows all about cutters and things and he uses those olfa's at work to cut sheet metal.

Oh and I thought that I would post some sites and things for my other group and figured it wouldn't hurt to pass them on here as well.. found this sight some really cute patterns...
http://www.sewuniquecreations.com/new_patterns.htm

Heather

Comments:

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Heather thanks for the great link to that site. I was just looking around and I love the designs of some of their purses. Cindy

Tuesday, June 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
I love my Fons & Porter rotary cutter. I'm a lefty and this cutter lets me go left or right handed without switching things around. If you're talking about blades, it's whatever is cheapest. I will say my best deals are buying rotary blades on ebay. I can usually pick up a 15 pack of Olfa blades for $20 including shipping.

Sunday, June 24, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
Thanks for the tip about the websiteam going to visit it tomorrow. Love to get as much information about this addiction of mine as possible without a thought of how to cure it. No medicine needed thanks.

No comments: