Monday, January 7, 2008

New Kitties Name???

Well that has turned into the question for the day. I still don't know what to call her. The other 2 are Thelma and Louise. They were sisters from the same litter and just best of friends (inseperable) so my dad thought that they should be thelma and Louise and it stuck. I wanted to think of another strong female name but hadn't come up with one yet.. Mom tried to pass Lizzie as in Lizzie borden off to me and though I knew the name couldn't for the life of me remember where from. Looked it up and she is said to have killed her whole family even though she was aquitted .. I'm thinking NO WAY on that name.
So mom has sent me a few other names.. Dad says Georgia.. I'm still thinking on it.. I looked for my women in history book but couldn't find it... I called her Lilly earlier and she came running to me so I might be stuck on that one unless I find some thing great in the next couple of days. For now I call her munchkin and she just talks up a storm.. She likes to sit in your lap and purr and chat and just be a squirmy little thing... She has started climbing up in my face and rubbing hers against mine now too.. such a cutie...
I thought about trying to find some quilty name to but patches just didn't seem right

Heather

Comments:

Sunday, August 5, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Bobbin, Thimble (Could be Thimbleina)? I love "Talking" animals, they're the best!!!

No comments: