Monday, January 7, 2008

Just a hello

Just wanted to stop buy and say hello. I haven't done any sewing here its hard with 3 roommates in a room with out a table. I have been doing alot of reading and playing stupid video games to pass what little spare time I have.. working 14 hour days here 430pm until 630 am or so. So we are working hard. I thought I was coming home the end of October but they extended me out a week on that end too.. So some time in November I will be home. Met a lot of really fun people the first couple of weeks I was here.. One guy that I am sure I will talk to a long time after I leave here.. hes pretty silly and we have a great time just hanging out.

Heather

Comments:

Saturday, September 29, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Hi Heather, It's nice to hear from you. Sorry you aren't getting any sewing in. Hopefully Oct. will go fast and soon you will be home again. Rhoda

Saturday, September 29, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
Hi Heather! Glad to see a post from you...I wish you had more time to sew but in your present surroundings it sounds like that is not possible. I'm sure you can't wait for November. Maureen http://maureenquilts.blogspot.com/

Sunday, September 30, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Oh it's so good to hear from you again I was getting worried about you. So how do you like Yuma? I'm so interested because back in 1972 I lived on the base for about a year and a half when I was first married. I've was back in 93 and the town had grown so much. Enjoy your time there and do let us know how it's going we miss you.

No comments: