Monday, January 7, 2008

Pictures

Okay So I have been promising pictures left and right and I just finished uploading them to Webshots. Well Not all of them I have uploaded alot but I have more to do when I get the chance to. Some days I just wish that I didn't have to go to work and today is one of them. I would much rather stay home in bed, or use my computer whatever something other than go to work.
So lets see if this works here are some pictures of our Shooter Ball this is my brother (Ryan) and his soon to be wife (Molly)





And here is one of our Color Guard. I was trying to be serious ... honest



I guess that will be all for today .. I really need to get to work I have a LONG LONG day ahead of me.

Heather


Comments:


Thursday, December 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Your brother and his fiance make an attractive couple. They look very happy. Your color guard looks good. Well, the guy on the left isn't eyes front, but ok. I'm curious to know what your medals are for. Remember, I'm new to military stuff. Rhoda Thanks for the pictures.

Thursday, December 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by cowgirl4ever
I will have to sit down and remember what all the medals are for and let you know Rhoda, with out looking I know I have 3 Good Conduct for not getting in trouble (or most say for not getting caught), 2 Navy Achievement medals for somethings that I have done, Global War on Terrorism Service medal (this ones for being in the service), Global war on terrorism expiditionary medal (this one is for being deployed to the gulf for the war on terrorism), Armed Forces Expiditionary for participating in some activities one of the times I was over seas, and then the National Defense Medal that everyone gets out of book camp but they weren't giving that when I got out of boot camp it was awarded to me after going to the Gulf. I have various other ribbons for other things and My Surface Warfare that is the big Ship pin below my medals (this one is for being Knowledgeable on the workings of my ship.. subject expert on some things ) and then my Air Warfare that is above the metals same concept as surfact but on my Aircraft. I think that is about all. Heather

Thursday, December 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
I don't know much about ribbons and medals but wow that sure sounds really, really impressive!!!!!!

No comments: