Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Chickens

A couple years ago I went on the San Diego Crusin Quilters quilt run and picked up this patten for a little chicken pin cushion. They had it all tucked in a take out box and called it Take out Chicken or something cute like that. Well a couple months ago I finally pulled it out and decided to figure out how to sew it together. It was really easy infact I have some ideas to change it and make it different. So here is my Chicken:
Cute huh? the hardest part was the filling.. All those little pebbles.. lol

Heather

Comments:

Thursday, December 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
He is just adorable!!!!!!!

Thursday, December 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by quilter
oh my goodness! that is the exact same pattern as a chicken pin cushion i received in a pin cushion swap with a lady in the US, wow, i will upload a pic in my next blog to show you... can the pattern be found anywhere on the net?

Thursday, December 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
That is too cute! What a great little novelty gift. Rhoda

Friday, December 14, 2007 - chicken
Posted by sweetnstacked72
Thas is so cute.. I have seen them , who makes the pattern? I have made the cupcake ones ,, but can u have to many pincushions? have a great weekend and happy stitching

Saturday, December 15, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by cowgirl4ever
The pattern that I had was a hand written one so I really don't know who it belongs to Heather

No comments: