Sunday, January 6, 2008

Round Robin

The round robin is for an online group of quilters that I made friends with when I first started quilting. We did a row robin last year so this year we decided to do a round robin. Just the basic one everyone makes a center and we send them around to add a round. The one that I was working on was a carpenter star for the center.. the lady before me added a round of prarie points and then I added a round that had pinwheels in the corner stones and stripes down the middle sections. I'll be sure to look for my memory card for my camera when I get home from work. (It along with goodness knows what else got mis-placed when I moved).

I wish I had had more time to sew this weekend but between work obligations and a migraine all I got was the round done.. Maybe next weekend.. although next weekend is fathers day and I'm headed to my parents to show dad my new car.


Comments:
Sunday, June 10, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Your round robin sounds fun. Can't wait to see some photos. It always seems like there is never enough time to quilt. Kristie

Sunday, June 10, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Ugghh, Migraines are awful! I'm sorry you had one this weekend. Your round robin sounds like a lot of fun. I really like the Carpenters star. I have a "Sew One And You're Done" book that has a carpenters star in it. I'm thinking of using it for a few baby quilts.

No comments: