Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas is over

Wow christmas is over! Though I am glad I still have some lingering gifts to finish and have new years to think about. Christmas eve I took a spill at mom and dad's and hurt my shoulder so sewing is on the back burner for now.. my sewing machine is still in the car that I took to mom and dads.. its to heavy and painful for me to bring up the stairs right now.. if I can't get it up the stairs by saterday I'll ask my brother to carry it.
Plans for new years? Well Ryan and Molly (my brother and sister in law) Are coming down to see me and spend a couple of relaxing days. Since the last time they were here was for the Ball and things were crazy. They are coming down on sunday and will be leaving on tuesday. Any ideas for things to do? Or meals? We talked about spending a quiet new years ordering a pizza and renting a movie.
I hope to be off the pain meds and able to sew a little.. but that is going to be a little by little thing... maybe a couple wonder wallets to put away for gifts and things?

Heather

Comments:

Thursday, December 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
Ouch that sounds painful ,hope you feel better soon .Its funny you should mention wunder wallets I just finished my first one ,Hope you get to do some sewing but just try to relax and take care of yourself .

Friday, December 28, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Ouch I hope the soreness goes away soon. Just take it easy and be good to yourself. I think your New Years Eve sounds great. I like to stay home, have a lot of snacks and watch movies.

Saturday, December 29, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
How's your shoulder doing?

Tuesday, January 1, 2008 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts
I hope that your shoulder is doing better and that you have been able to get some sewing this week! I am glad that you had a nice Christmas! Happy New Year! Jill http://jillquilts.blogspot.com

No comments: