Monday, January 7, 2008

The Kitties... :-)

I am really glad to have the kitties back home where they belong. Mom said that she was starting to worry because they weren't reacting to my voice on the phone anymore... (yes I would call to talk to her and end up saying hi to my girls). They knew who I was when I walked in the door at mom's but were showing a little attitude in the begining coming right up to me and then running away when I tried to pet them. I knew that Louise had forgiven me when I got her home last night because she was back to making her cute little half meow noises and Thelma was back to being my buddy laying on the back of the couch when I sat down.
Now Lilly on the other hand is just plain silly. When I let the other 2 out of their carriers... Lilly came running at them sideways with her back hunched (like a hallowen cat) poofed out 3 times her size.. hissing up a storm. But when Louise tried to get close to her she ran and sat behind me. Lilly was a little aggressive toward the other 2 but would follow them around and try to get close to them. This morning Louise was laying under my chair sleepin and Lilly was standing next to her hissing... Louise opened her eyes and rolled over to a more comfortable position and went back to sleep. Thelma I would guess has just gotten tired of Lilly hissing because she hisses back as she's walking by but keeps walking. So we (Mom and I) are under the impression that they will get along in time because there has been nothing but noise... no actual fighting at all.
They will be staying home while I'm gone. My friend Amanda is going to be staying at my house while I am away. She is looking forward to watching the girls.. She says that it will be nice to be just her and the girls and no roommate (I think she is tired of hers)
I didn't want to leave for work today Thelma and Louise were sitting in the window meowing at me like they used to before I took them to mom and dads.
Well I have got to run things to do.. smiles

Heather

Comments:

Monday, August 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Oh, your kitties have missed you. Now you have to leave them again, how sad they will be. Krisite

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts
That's good that the kitties are getting to know each other and there haven't been any fights. I had an old bitty of a dachshund when I brought my little 6 month old pups home and the old bitty didn't like them one bit! They never fought, but she would get tired of their constant play fighting and would sit on the couch and growl and bark at them and then look at me as if to say, "Can't you control them???" Once the old bitty got even older, the pups would clean her up and lay with her. She didn't look so upset then! :)

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Aren't animals just so much fun? Rhoda

Tuesday, August 28, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Aww, it sounds like they're having fun. I don't think you're strange; I talk to Holly all the time on the phone. Heck, she even reacts to my mom's ring tone on my cell phone. She gets all happy. Lily probably thinks it's HER house and the other two are invading. They'll get along in no time. Thelma and Louise are thinking, "MOm what did you DO?"

No comments: