Monday, January 7, 2008

New Computer and the Ball

Well the new computer didn't fair so well.. It has to be mailed back to HP this week with the holidays and all I'll be lucky to get it back before Thanksgiving. What a pain.. But at least I have my desk top.
The ball was great we got a couple pictures taken but they are at Phils house. My ball on the other hand well Umm I'm going to be color detail. So we'll see how this works.. I have practice today and probably tomorrow and then Tuesday too.. On comes the fun... :-)

Heather

Comments:

Thursday, November 8, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I can't wait to see pictures of you all dressed up for the ball. Son Kevin was in the color guard for his OIS graduation. Pretty cool. Rhoda

Monday, November 12, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
I'm dying to see pictures! I hope they get your computer back to you soon. -Jen www.cre8tivequilter.blogspot.com

No comments: