Monday, January 7, 2008

Sunday Sew in

Well my online group decided to have a sunday sew in.. I am lucky enough to be able to participate today since I don't have to go to work until tomorrow. Back to night crew tomorrow.. not exactly what I want to do but at this point it doesn't matter.. I only have a few more months of this and then I'll be away from these people that get on that last nerve you know the one that is always irritated..lol
So projects for today .. I need to make snowman blocks and ornaments... I think I have my ornaments picked I have started making them they aren't going as planned but they will work. Any one have any ideas for me? Has anyone made any ornaments that they love? Seen any cute snowmen?

Heather

Comments:

Monday, November 12, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
What did you all get accomplished? Happy Belated USMC Birthday. -Jen www.cre8tivequilter.blogspot.com

No comments: