Monday, January 7, 2008

Thanks Everyone!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for all the great help on how to upload pictures. I wish that I had had time when I got home from work but the schedule this week is a little weird and at 0300 in the morning I just didn't feel like it.
My meows were really needy when I got home and wanted to sit and cuddle and be lovie so that is what I did for a little while and then went to bed because I knew that I had to get uniforms and things ready for today.
Today they made it offical, had a ceremony and everything. So as of today I am officially AT1(AW/SW) Ridges. I doesn't feel any different even though everyone thinks that it should. I am trying to figure out what I can do to leave my mark here at this command. I'm thinking that I might see what needs to be done to start a volenteer program at the local elementary school. I would go over there a couple times a week and spend time with the kids I think that it would be great. I like the kids anyway I just hate to start something and then have to transfer.
Does anyone have plans for this weekend? I am planning on working on some christmas stuff. I really need to finish what I can for my brother and get it in the mail before next week. Oh and this weekend is strip club weekend at the quilt shop so I will be over there. I wish that our LQS would play strip poker like Jen talks about, maybe there is hope yet.

Heather

Comments:

Tuesday, December 4, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Vesuviusmama
I'm working like crazy on hand quilting a quilt for my mother with hopes that I can get it under her tree this month. So that's what I'll be doing this weekend, along with a quilt guild meeting and a neighborhood holiday christmas party (that I am hosting). I'll be busy, busy, busy! I hope my kids will cooperate. Enjoy your busy weekend!

Tuesday, December 4, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
We're getting together Friday night with some of our friends from college. We graduated 35 years ago, so it's a long-standing friendship. Rhoda (gosh that makes me sound old!)

No comments: