Monday, January 7, 2008

Back to Work

Well leave didn't go as planned and I am back to work Now. On top of that they decided to make us work this weekend. I had plans to do a whole lot of sewing this weekend but that is going to be put on hold until I know that all my other responsabilities have been taken care of.
I feel like I have a list 100 miles long and hope to be able to get most of it done tonight after work (what I can) so that I can have some relax time. I am still planning on getting some photos up on my blog but right now don't have the time to mess with them. I figure if I get them all up on Webshots then I can work on them from Arizona. I found out today that there will be internet connections that I will be able to use.
I am off to do some work and then continue checking and rechecking my list to make sure that I take care of everything.

Heather

Comments:

Saturday, September 8, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I'm sorry that things got changed for you. That must be a bugger! Hope you get some time to relax and enjoy this weekend! Rhoda

Saturday, September 8, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Don't you just hate when work gets in the way of quilting :o) Kristie

No comments: