Monday, January 7, 2008

Yeah Pictures!!

Okay so I was finally able to get my camera from Mom.. the battery is dead though so I'm in th process of looking for the spare battery and or the charger to be able to take more photos but I was able to upload a photo for an avatar.. not the greatest picture but it will do. I am going to leave playing with the rest of the pictures and things for a little later in the evening as the back of the apartment is much more miserable than the front.. so I am going to head to the other room and see what I can get cut to be able to sew in the wee hours of the morning. I know I am going to be up most of the night due to the fact that I layed around with the cats all day and slept.. well not all day I fell asleep about 2 or so.

Until later.. smiles

Heather

Comments:

Friday, August 31, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
I think it's a great picture. I love days when you can just lay around and sleep when you want to. Cindy

Friday, August 31, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by lori
Can't wait to see your pictures .We all have days like that enjoy them .

Saturday, September 1, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
You are very pretty. Can't wait to see photos of your work and your kitties. Kristie

Saturday, September 1, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
You're a beautiful girl! It's hard to believe the power you have in the military. Looks can be so deceptive. It's always nice to put a face to a name. Rhoda

No comments: