Monday, January 7, 2008

Monday .. Back at work

Yesterdays sew in. I got what I inteded to get done. I made ornaments for our christmas ornament swap. Only 7 people signed up for it this year so it was easy. I wish that I had taken more things with me to Yuma. I could have made Plastic canvas ornaments or something while I was there. Though I thought that I was going to get alot of seing done and that didn't happen. Anyway yesterday I made my 6 ornaments (still need to finish one for myself.. I like them though so I will probably make a few more to hang in my window or something) and picked up some more fabric to be able to make snowman blocks. I found a couple blocks that are adorable, one that Kathy has already done that I may do aswell but in different fabrics. Then I am still looking for my other snowman.
I found my camera (yeah) and the battery charger (double yeah).. and to make it even better I even found the spare battery. So in the next week or so I intend to get some pictures posted to this pictureless blog. The only thing that I see standing in my way would be that I have PFA (physical fitness acessment) tomorrow morning, and color guard practice all week. Then there is the ball on Saturday. I'm thinking that things will be so busy that after the ceremony and dinner and what not that I will just want to GO HOME!! and RELAX!! I don't think that my brother will have a problem with that. He even said that he would drive but, I promised to be their sober driver. Well I am back at work and have reading and things to do.. until later

Heather

Comments:

Tuesday, November 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I'm glad you found your camara and batteries. We do love to see pictures! I think you're going to have an extremely busy week, so don't be too hard on yourself. Rhoda

Thursday, November 15, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
I"m glad you found your camera and batteries...now where are your pictures?!?! How did the assessment go?

No comments: