Monday, January 7, 2008

Eureka!!!

Well today I hit the jackpot.. Between myself and about 5 or 6 other people we decided that I just needed to take the computer back to Circuit City and have them look at it and tell me what was wrong. I know I'm not computer stupid and just couldn't figure out why the new computer wouldn't hook up to the net. So today I went to Circuit City told them the problem and that I thought that it was a faulty component in the computer and they played with it for about 45 minutes before they decided that I was right. The network card was faulty or something. So they exchanged my computer gave me a new one. Low and behold I am on the internet to let you all know that I am now connected to you where ever I go (that I can get wireless that is). I was pretty excited.
We also went over to JC Penny to pick up a formal dress to wear to Phil's Marine Corps Ball. That is going to be fun despite the fact that I have to wear a dress. He loved the dress and then picked out shoes for me to boot... more power to him I love my boots and jeans.. smiles.
I got word today that we MIGHT be able to go home on the 31st. That would be super great. I could go home and go rent some scary movies.. order pizza and spend time with my meows.. and maybe get some sewing in too... I am waiting very impatiently to go home and be able to sew.
So what is everyone else working on? I haven't got to read too many blogs because of my limited time on the internet so I guess I have a lot of catching up to do... Smiles


Heather

Comments:

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
I've missed you! I'm so glad that you can get online now with your computer. I bet your kittys are missing you and I bet they've done some growing while you're gone. Hopefully you'll be home soon! -Jen www.cre8tivequilter.blogspot.com

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I'm glad you had success the second time around. Good to have you back. I hope you can get back home soon, too. Rhoda

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Vesuviusmama
Welcome back!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
I'm so glad that you had good results with your computer. And now there's no stopping you. You've been missed around here. Oh the Marine Corp Ball what a fun time that was. We went to a house party and then off to the ball itself. Lots of fun. If someone wants you to drink what appears to be pink lemonade just remember that I warned you first. They used to make what were called pink god damns ( sorry but that was their name) and they went down just like regular lemonade until you had to stand up. We even snuck a cooler of them into the ball with us. We had the happiest group there. I bet those kitties are missing you alot. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get to go home early. Cindy

No comments: