Monday, January 7, 2008

My Friday!!

Well I made it!! Tonight is my friday and I am super excited. Plans for the weekend? Well I hope to be hanging out with a friend of mine from a previous command. We planned on a movie and pizza so that should be fun.
My kitty is getting alot better. We had a scare on Monday her eyes were worse than they were on Friday and what ever it was had spread to the other eye. But yesterdays check up was much better. I saw at the pet store a kit to make cat toys and I'm thinking I might try making some with some scraps this weekend. I mean seriously how hard is it to sew a mouse? I could even put little bells in them like they like.
I'm trying to decide what other little projects I want to work on but know that I need to do some deep cleaning of my apartment. My allergies have kicked up in the last couple of days so I know that I need to do some good dusting and scrubbing.
Was supposed to go home and get my other 2 kitties but we are waiting to make sure that Lilly is better so that I don't have extra vet bills.
Other than that I am not sure what else I am doing this weekend but I plan to make the best of it.

Heather

Comments:

Thursday, August 16, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
So glad you kitty is doing better. I joined a swap the other day and I thought of you...Pretty Kitty Block Swap...I joined in for the Fall swap. Each block has to be 6 1/2inches unfinished. You might enjoy this swap...It is on Block Central, then you have to join the group and then you are all set... Kristie

Friday, August 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts
Glad that Lilly is doing better! I have made a couple of toys for my dogs. They are easy!

Friday, August 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I've made mice for my cat - now deceased - and my daughter's evil cat. I put catnip in them and they really liked them! Have fun cleaning! Allergies are getting bad around here, too. Rhoda

Friday, August 17, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Have a fantastic weekend. I hope Lilly gets better soon. The thing that I know about eyes and pets is that it seems to ALWAYS travel to the other eye. =(

No comments: