Monday, January 7, 2008

Wish the day would end

I don't know what it is about the day before your about to start vacation and maybe its just me but it always seems like the work day just drags on and on and on. Doesn't it? Like I mentioned maybe its just me.. LOL
I thought that I was going to have everything put together so that I could just pick up and head out to my parents house. Not the case.. my schedule changed about 6 times and well the things that I wanted to get done didn't get done. So tomorrow will be spent cleaning up the apartment and setting aside projects to take with me. It's much nicer to come back to a clean apartment and not have to worry about having to clean before going back to work.
On a different note how is everyone today? I enjoyed reading about "The Dog Wash" Couldn't get the car wash song out of my head after that.. and it reminded me of finding nemo.. smiles Oh and I thought that I would pass on Happy Leon Day!! from my Mom. It was actually yesterday and if your like me and have this really lost look on your face? Its Noel spelled backwards yesterday was the 6 month mark until christmas... Is anyone other than me freaking out? I always want to make all sorts of things for christmas and never do. This year I'm going to start small I think.. maybe a wall hanging or something? I really want to make an advent calendar that would be neat. Is anyone else working on xmas? That is what mom and I have decided to take with us to colorado. She has some little ornaments and things like that (cross stitch I think).
Well I'm off to do some work talk to you later

Heather


Comments:

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
I sure hope you have a great vacation. It is hard to believe it is only 6 months until Christmas. I could cry now, thank you :o) Is anyone ever prepared for Christmas? Enjoy you time off with your family... Kristie

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Now that you mentioned it somewhere in time someone else wished me a Happy Leon Day. I have all kinds of ideas for Christmas but I'm one of those who always waits till the last minute. After Christmas last year Jen and I thought it would be a good idea to make one Christmas thing a month until this Christmas. Yep you guessed it I haven't made anything yet. Have a great vacation, take pictures and come back safe so you can tell us all about it. Cindy

Tuesday, June 26, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Anonymous
Have a great vacation and enjoy your time with your parents .I'm so looking forward to ours, just two more weeks to wait .

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by orchidlover
Have a great holiday, we've still got a few months until ours. As to 6 months to Christmas, well I'll think about Christmas in December. Over here the stores start Christmas in september and that is just too early love and hugs gina xxx

Wednesday, June 27, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Last year I made lots of quilty presents for my mom for Christmas. This year I really don't have a clue what I'll make. Maybe I should finish that Harvest Spice quilt and beat her to the punch and give it to her. LOL. Now THAT would be funny.

No comments: