Monday, January 7, 2008

Snowman

So I always talk about my kitties being little helpers. We all know that some times that can be fun and other times well its questionable. Lillybeth (most often refered to as Lilly) seems to be my biggest helper. It doesn't matter what she was doing before I started but usually with in a few minutes or seconds of starting to cut shes there. Here is Lilly helping

Lilly's Thoughts? Here mom let me help you with this.. she backs up and pulls it around in front of here until one of the other 2 start chasing here with it.

Back to my snomen really quick. MY online group did a snowman quilt block swap. We were all required (the ones signed up) to make 6 snowmen blocks per set (max 2 sets) I only got a chance to make 1 set of snowmen and got a total of 6 snowmen back. I will get pictures taken of those soon but here is a pic of my snowman block


And like always here is my helper



She is a cutie.. is very talkitive and cuddly. I will try to get some more things posted for you to see later I have to get ready to head out to work. Yesterday I left work about 4 am or so so I'm crossing my fingers for an early day

Heather

Comments:
Thursday, December 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Your kitty is soooo cute! I love your snowman block! I really like the idea, I may have to use it for a wallhanging or something for next year! Kristie

Thursday, December 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by cowgirl4ever
I really got lucky with my kitties. There was just something that called to me when I went to get them. The other 2 (Thelma and Louise are a little over a year) are sisters from the same litter. I got them at the pound at first I only reserved one and then Dad said to go get her sister. We debated and debated about names had they been siamese they would have been ying and yang. Lilly I got from the San Diego Cat Adoption Agency I saw her advertised online and saw that her brother and sister had already been adopted but she was left there so I just had to take her home.. Mom says she needed me and that she chose me. They are all good girls and don't scratch the furniture which is amazing to me. Heather

Thursday, December 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
I think all fur kids love to quilt!! Those snowmen blocks that you made are adorable!! I wouldn't have thought to throw a face on a block like that!!!

Thursday, December 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Lily is such a beautiful kitty! They do wind their way into your heart, don't they? That snowman block is just too cute. What fun. Rhoda

Friday, December 14, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Vesuviusmama
Your snowman block is so cute! I think I say this every year, but I really want to make something seasonal. That looks easy enough that I could do it but fun enough that I will want to do it. Thanks for sharing!

No comments: