Sunday, January 6, 2008

Secret Sister Swap

Our Secret Sister swap (for the same group as the round robin) is a year long swap. We have to send out a gift once a quarter. Doesn't matter what it is (with in reason of course.. along the likes of your sister) could be anything. I missed second quarter due to moving apartments so I have alot of things that are set aside to send to her.. a couple rulers, a note pad, picture frame (she lost her kitty and I found the perfect frame for that special picture) and then I found some other things.. FQ's and some sewn projects. I love asking for ideas from people.. its fun to see what other people will think of..

Comments:

Sunday, June 10, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
I think that is very neat. All of those sound like nice gifts... Kristie

Sunday, June 10, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by scissorhandscps
Sounds like a fun project! :0)

Sunday, June 10, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
That sounds like so much fun!! She's going to love whatever you send her.

No comments: