Monday, January 7, 2008

My Brother

Okay so I showed you a picture of Ryan. He is my younger brother and at one point in time people thought that he and I were twins (Twins born 11 months apart). I thought that I had more pictures loaded into webshots but I don't. I do have one of us all at the Ball, I'll for sure take some this year at christmas since there is a chance that this will be the last one at home for a few years depending on my next set of orders.

Here is Ryan again and you can see SSgt in the background making faces.


Here is Molly, Ryan, and Myself


Oh and just to show you that I am ready to go out side and make Snowmen!! Here is a picture me in the Colorado snow!! I love it. It looks like this year I am going to miss it but I still love it anyway.


Really if I knew that it was this easy to add pictures I would have done it before. Now I just need to wade through the pictures that I have so that I can show all the great things that I have made.. smiles

Heather
Comments:

Thursday, December 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Wait..what do you mean you won't be home for christms for a few years? I thought you were getting out in spring. Did you re-enlist afterall?
Thursday, December 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Yes, I thought the same thing as Jen. Did I misunderstand or did something change? Rhoda You are a doll, by the way. I love your smile. And I can't wait to see the things you've made.

Friday, December 14, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Vesuviusmama
Start wading through those pictures! I would love to see more of what you have made!

No comments: