Monday, January 7, 2008

Sunday - My Monday

Well I see that Jen asked where my pictures were. I have a good excuse I promise. I have been so busy with color guard practice/ ball practice that I barely had time to sleep. I was going into work at 11am and then staying to work my regular shift some times getting out a little early and then there were a couple days that it was impossible to leave there were too many things going on.
So our squadron ball was Saturday.. I made it through the color guard with flying colors.. the command was pretty happy about it all. It was pretty awesome.
That wasn't even the best part though... Friday morning I got a phone call that I made 1st Class Petty Officer (E-6). YEAH!! So we were pretty excited about that. I really haven't celebrated.. if I had my choice I would celebrate with all my quilty friends but we are just too far away from each other to do anything together.
So that was my weekend.. things should slow down for me but we'll see about that

Heather

Comments:

Monday, November 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Wow! Big weekend for you. Did you get any pictures of the ball or color guard? I would love to see you all dressed up - either civilian or military. CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR PROMOTION!! I know you were frustrated about that. Very wonderful. Rhoda

Monday, November 19, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Congratulations on the promotion. I hope you enjoyed the ball too.

No comments: