Monday, January 7, 2008

Happy Thursday

Good evening everyone!!
Just thought that I would say hello. Its my Friday tonight at work so I am pretty excited. Once I get home from work I will be able to work on some more of my projects. This weekend is strip club over at Cozy Quilt shop. I signed up for my strips I can't wait to see what pattern they come up with this time.. Smiles
I also need to go out shopping for my christmas in July swap as well as get together a goodie box for my secret sister. So I have my work cut out for me. I have some ideas but we'll see what I come up with. I always have lots of ideas when I'm not giving and then when it comes to actually shopping well yeah ... Nothin. My Christmas in July (CIJ) swap partner celebrates chaunnaka so I have been doing some reading to see what things I can send her. There are all sorts of christmas fabrics out, but not too many chaunnaka ones. I did find some blue and silver so I might put together a table runner or something for her. The CIJ swap is actually like a scavenger hunt. We were given the words "Chris Kringle" (yes spelled wrong so as to not duplicate too many letters) and we have to find a gift for each letter in the words. Not quilt sure what I am doing yet but it will be done before the weekend is out that is for sure.

Heather

Comments:

Thursday, July 12, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Wow, sounds like your weekend will be packed! Have fun! Kristie

Thursday, July 12, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Your secret sister swap sounds like so much fun!!! You'll have to show us what you get from yours.

Friday, July 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
Do you have enough to do over the weekend? I want to know what you got , but also what you pick out to give. It sounds like a lot of fun! Rhoda

Saturday, July 14, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Oh this sounds like so much fun I can't wait to see what you pick out and later what you get. Have fun shopping. Just remember to put on your thinking cap. Cindy

No comments: