Tuesday, January 8, 2008

My Purr..fect Cat fabric!!

Okay!! Well because of the rain I wanted to get a couple of magazines from Joann's before heading back up the hill to my apartment. Well you know how it goes it's like going in to walmart.. you go in with a list of like 3 things and come out with a cart full. Well I went in for a couple magazines and saw that the fiskars coastal collection was still on sale and then walking down the notions isle there were a bunch of things on clearance.. like elastic, and needles things like that... so I just had to pick those up.. and there was a fiskars ruler for fleece that was on clearance for $5 couldn't pass that up.
So there I was walking through Joanns and I stumbled across the PURR-fect cat fabric... Really it doesn't get any more perfect than this. Here are some pictures.. I got 2 yards of each and don't know what I am going to do with them yet but I LOVE IT!!!


I bought 7 different fabrics of this line I know the 4th one in the first picture looks the same as the first one in the second but they are different the second has purses and things. (Hmm.. a purse/ tote bag?) I love the fabrics I described the fabrics to my mom as being more of a neopolitan mix they are brown and pink.. the pictures don't do the fabrics justice I really really love them.. can you tell?

Heather

Comments:



Sunday, January 6, 2008 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
That is too cute! My daughter Kim loves cats and pink and green combos. I had thought about making a lap quilt. That would be great! Rhoda

Sunday, January 6, 2008 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Oh I really like the new fabrics and I can't wait to see what you are going to make out of them. Maybe a quilt, or a tote bag or several tote bags.

Sunday, January 6, 2008 - pretty
Posted by sweetnstacked72
very pretty fabric... maybe the Joanns in my area will have some.. My kids bought me a gift card there,, and I live about 60 miles, so going next weekend. if not I am sure I will find something.. hope to see pics of what you make.

Sunday, January 6, 2008 - Untitled Comment
Posted by bobbinhead
My sister would DIE for those fabrics. Those are so cute and even though I'm not a big cat fan, I even like them. Glad you found a treasure trove.

Sunday, January 6, 2008 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
THose are GREAT fabrics and I'm not even a cat lover. They just look so pretty!!!

Sunday, January 6, 2008 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Trina
Cute!! I especially love the first one with the stripes.

Monday, January 7, 2008 - Untitled Comment
Posted by MoneikQuilts
The fabrics are so pretty. They would make a really nice YBR quilt!

No comments: