Monday, January 7, 2008

Kitty's Name

Well I guess my little kitty has picked her own name. I have called her everything under the sun the last couple of days and the only thing that she responds to is Lilly. So I am going to name her Lillybeth but call her Lilly for short. She is such a cutie I come home from work and call for her and she comes running just as fast as her little legs will carry her.
I also can't wait to get my other 2 girls (Calico kittys) from mom's. She says that they are Characters and that I'm missing out. She called me the other day to tell me that Louise was sleeping in the cookie jar. Its not really a jar it is a rubbermaid container that she put on top of the fridge.. well it was empty and Louise climbed in and fell asleep... She's silly she also sits on my fridge and pulls the magnets off if she can reach them. I cam home from work and 90% of my magnets were all over my apartment.
Thelma well shes another story all together. She likes to play fetch... and always wantes to play just before I go to work and right when I get home. She lays on the couch above where I sit and is usually the first one to wake me up in the morning. Oh and she is the great helper at making the bed.
Well I have to run for now.. Can't wait to get my camera to take some pictures to share.. smiles

Heather

Comments:

Monday, August 6, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
It's always amazing how smart animals are. It's a good name. Can't wait to see pictures of her. Cindy

Tuesday, August 7, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Can't wait to see all of your kitties, they sound so cute and playful. Love the new name. Kristie

Tuesday, August 7, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by jillquilts
Great name! I can't wait to see pictures!

Tuesday, August 7, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
I just love pets!! Yours sound like a TON of fun. I can't wait to see pictures. =)

No comments: