Monday, January 7, 2008

Home At last

Well I am home and glad to be here... Things are a dirty but otherwise liveable. My girls are glad to be home and it shows. They are super cuddly and very fiesty. Its 4 in the morning and they are ready to play.. Lilly has been chasing Louise all over the house and then Louise takes her turn chasing Lilly. I'm working on getting everything cleaned up.. it may be a while before things are back to normal.

Just wanted to check in and say hi.. as soon as I get some quilty time I will check in and post some pictures

Heather

Comments:

Friday, November 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
I'm SOOOOO glad you're home, safe and sound! The girls must just be thrilled. Heather, there's a feature in the settings for RSS, can you click the box to turn yours on please? I'm so afraid of missing one of your posts and I LOVE reading yours. www.cre8tivequilter.blogspot.com

Friday, November 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
Welcome home. There's no place like home........ I'm glad the girls are glad you're home. Sorry for the mess but I bet you really don't care all that much because you're HOME.

Friday, November 2, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I'm sure it's good to be home, mess and all. You'll soon have things ship-shape (sorry for the pun) and livable again. Your kitties are probably sooo happy to have you home again. Rhoda

No comments: