Tuesday, January 8, 2008

New Years Resolutions?

Did everyone decide what they were doing for their resolutions? I hate trying to pick one.. First I never stick to it and second 3 months from no I will have already forgotten what it was to begin with. I know that Jen periodically lists the things that she has started, completed and what she wants to get done.
For the new year... I would like to move my blog over like the other ladies have just so that I can keep track of Jen, Cindy, Moneik, Kristie and some of the others easier. Along with that goes with wanting to learn more about the blog and how to make it spiffy like Jen's with all the extra information on the sides of the blog. I know that is a BIG wish right?
I would also like to be more organized in everything that I do. I am great at organizing things and doing things at work but my personal life suffers because of it. I have already started with alot of my crafting making sure that when I pick them up they don't get tossed into a box or basket that I actually put them in zip lock bags and label them.
I already know that I have my brother Sean and his wife (Christy) for our family christmas exchange. I have a quilt top minus borders already complete for Sean. I'll need to figure something out for Christy.. and want to have those done and put away. Should be easy enough right?
That is my list to start of the things that I would like to do with my new year. Now as far as my quilting projects and what I want to do I won't even list those.
Well I am off to do some of my 5 minute chores and then catch a nap before having to go in to work tonight.

Heather

Comments:

Sunday, January 6, 2008 - Untitled Comment
Posted by 51050
I don't do new year's resolutions. I have gained a couple of pounds back and I need to work on that again, but that's old news. I hope you had a great Christmas! Rhoda

Sunday, January 6, 2008 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
I personally gave up New Years resolutions years ago. I always had good intentions and then I'd fluff off. This way if you don't make any you dont' feel bad. I too would like to be more organized at home. I'm great at being organized at work but here lately not so much. I do want to use more of my stash for quilting and my moto is going to be stash first shop second.

Sunday, January 6, 2008 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
The new blog is definitely easy. Blogger is super simple to use.

Monday, January 7, 2008 - Untitled Comment
Posted by MoneikQuilts
My resolution if you can call it that is to prepare early and not stress about the wedding. I'm sure I'll be the worst, but I can always hope. Goodluck with the move to blogger. I'll be looking for you there.

No comments: