Sunday, January 6, 2008

Thanks For the Help

Just wanted to stop by and say thanks for the help with the interfacing questions. I have seen those other brands but didn't know that they were the same stuff. I have seen alot of the fabric bowls and they look so neat but don't know if I could make them look that good. I haven't gotten any sewing done the last couple of days but hope to get some done Friday and Saturday. Tonight is my Thursday so I need to get my list together and probably try to get the car packed for Friday (the real one.. if that makes sense).
I did stop by the LQS and pick up a kit that I was eyeing last week. Its for a quilt called "take 5" it had some really cute fabric with coffee beans and things so I just had to have it. I'm going to take that to mom and dads and some other fabric to play with for the other things that I mentioned.
I thought that it would be nice to take some movies to mom and dads and have a relaxing weekend with them. Dad I'm sure could use it. Then the 28th we are driving to their other house in colorado for the week... more sewing time I hope. Maybe this time if I cut fabrics and things before we go I'll actually pull out the sewing machine and use it. Last time I didn't want to pull it all out and make a big mess.
Well I am going to get back to work have some things to take care of.. UGH .. I'll try to get some pictures up this weekend.. (crossing my fingers)

Heather

Comments:

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by CountryQuilter
Can't wait to see your checkbook cover and stuff. I don't have a clue about making any of that stuff. I hope you do get time to work on your quilt this weekend. I remember when I was working, I spent so much time just wishing I was home sewing. So what kind of job do you do? I don't think I could handle working nights...Can't wait to see photos of your progress for the weekend... Kristie

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by SewAndSnip
It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned. A little time for sewing, a few movies and just good company. That's all a person really needs. Wish your Dad Happy Fathers Day from me. Cindy

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by Cre8tiveQuilter
Can't wait to see your stuff! You better pull out that machine and sew! Remember, sewing makes a person happy!

Wednesday, June 13, 2007 - Untitled Comment
Posted by orchidlover
I've seen those bowls and they do look good. I'm tempted to make one aswell Hope you have a good time with your parents love and hugs gina xxx

No comments: